Thursday, April 9, 2009

Progress in Adversity


Well my version of progress is at least getting windharps.net updated, It has a swf banner now, a little swf for introduction to the historical collection, and so I am going to stop using it as an excuse not to get work done on my projects!

I would like to apologize in advance for the possible incoherency of this blog, I've been feeling pretty sick the last couple days and finding it extremely difficult to concentrate.

I don't know how many of you are familiar with Dr. Horrible (If you aren't GO SEE IT!! drhorrible.com It's FREE! Then go buy it. Support awesomeness! I did!) But when it first came out, unbeknownst to me, there was a contest to make your own submission to the Evil League of Evil. I was very disappointed to find out about it too late to make an entry. But my sister and I have decided to make an animated entry ayways. We need to come up with a character and a voice actor. We were thinking of making siamese twins but still haven't really fleshed it out! Anyone with any suggestions, comments, etc would be appreciated. :) P.s. Another reason to check out Dr Horrible, NEIL PATRICK HARRIS. I'm not easily impressed, but the man rocks, he just rocks all too hard. If I were a man, I'd marry him! (Providing this country steps up to bat on it's real equality)



I'm going to post some sketches up in the next few weeks of possible characters... I'm not looking forward to the songwriting portion but I have high hopes for Alisa's score. I'm much more of a lyricist. :P

Anyways, anyone think this sounds interesting and want to be involved, feel free! We'll be posting this on YouTube, FB, MySpace, this blog... my website, and anywhere else we can find! It'll be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment