Saturday, March 6, 2010

Art Swap Guild

Hi all.

I've been keeping pretty busy with random art jobs, all pretty simple pieces and I'm just dying to do something for me! Hopefully this weekend I'll start on a painting and post some WIPs!

I'm a member of the art swap guild on DeviantArt. My swap was for a painting of someone's WoW character, the description was really sweet. I didn't have time to finish it, but I think it turned out pretty sweet anyways.



I will post my ASG image for each month. Still waiting on the judging for the Zimeta's Nivvixian Commtest.


Nivvixian Inventor: While there is a constant demand for new inventions from the royalty, he derives the most pleasure from tinkering.



The Nivixxian Coroner
Tenderly wrapping the deceased in a silk cacoon, Polistes fuscatus (The paper wasp) takes great pride in it's duties. While the creature is encased a scribe creates a lifenote, a record of the deceased deeds.

The wasp takes the enveloped corpse into the woods to the Great Web. A dangerous task, but the coroner does not mind. He has been trained to know the very hour and manner in which to approach the nest.

He leaves feeling privileged to have helped his nest-mate into eternity.

~For Eternity

2 comments:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

    I have a blog also obviously and would like to invite you to become my blog friend.

    Maybe you can become my pal, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

    Well I hope to hear from you soon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey very cool. I will definitely check your blog out!

    ReplyDelete