Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fanart Wicked, LSoH, Futurama, Dr H, West Wing, Asimov, CatCF

When I do fanart, generally, it's just a doodle and it isn't ever seen by anyone except my sister. (http://cameoanderson.deviantart.com) Anyways, I thought I'd post a few random pieces that actually made it into the scanner, and even some that made it all the way *gasp* into photoshop!



This one from left to right, top to bottom contains...
Herbie, the telepathic robot from Asimov's "I Robot" stories. Orin Scrivello (DDS)& the doo wop girls from Little Shop of Horrors, 2 Dr Horribles (He's gotten a lot of love in my sketchbook), Dr Horribles faithful friend Moist, Willie Wonka (Depp Version) looking down horrified on a very cool (and the oldest doodle) Fry!



For some even older art...
At the top some west wing(Believe it or not) fanart. I loved west wing and grew up on ducktales, Donald and Daffy etc.. so I decided to do west wingers as ducks. So here's Donna & 2 CJ Craig ducks!
After them there's some Wicked doodles

No comments:

Post a Comment