Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lil Beastie & Page 5

Lately I've spent so much time working on the same projects that I think I could be losing my mind. So to try and get a break from flash animation I decided to do a quick doodle. This is what evolved.



Page 5 of the TTH comic is about... 75% complete. I'm hoping to get it finished today or tomorrow, but because my deadline is the 28th, it may have to wait until then. I hope not.

My sister and I have also developed a system where I doodle a sketch and she inks and colors it. This has been working really nicely. I don't have to worry about finishing it up, just a quick doodle to get my idea across and she finishes it into something amazing. Weve sold quite a few images this way. So far they've all been bought. So it's a working system ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment