Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Want autographed Tony Diterlizzi goodies for free?

You do!?! Great!

When I joined facebook I immediately went about looking for my favorite Illustrators. Tony D was at the top of the list. Long story short, there was no page to become a 'fan' (it was fan at the time of Mr. D, and so finally I made a page.

I've been updating it for a little while, and now it has a 600 fans and is actually a lot more active then most pages I've liked. Tony D and his wife Angela were silent watchers of the page for a while. However, last Thursday to tell me he appreciated the page, and to ask if he could send me some "swag" to keep and some to giveaway on the fan page!

I wasn't too certain what 'swag' was but I was definitely excited! I mean, how awesome is that, I was just having fun with that page, and bam! Email from Tony DiTerlizzi. I'm sorry, I'm still pretty jazzed about that.

Ok, the point.... (didn't do too well with that long story short bit, but trust me, I could have gone on!)

Sitting on my table next to me is the 'swag' in question. I have two copies of the limited edition WondLa sketchbook (this is the coolest for us artists, I think ),several autographed bookmarks, autographed magic promo cards, Meno stickers, Spider and the Fly bookmarks (very awesome),and some autographed promo brochures for Mr. D.

So if you're interested in winning any of these awesome items.

Go to the page, like the page, and watch for my giveaways.
If enough artists join the page, I might even be able to hold an art competition!

[link]

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment