Sunday, March 8, 2009

So it begins...


Well this is my first blog..

I made this blog for two reasons. First I have a client who would like a blog on his site, so I need to get familiarized with it before I start messing with his site. And secondly, it's a good way to keep updating content on my own site, and publish sketches and concepts I don't neccesarily want uploaded to my gallery. This also allows me an opportunity to get feedback on my projects!

The above is my entry for a "Magical Forest" contest on Deviantart.
( http://desiree-joy.deviantart.com/art/Suicide-Wood-114602433# )
I was actually quite proud of the story and concept, though it was rather impromptu since I forgot about the contest until the DAY IT WAS ENDED. However, it needed, and still needs some serious editing.

I did not win, but my sibling Cameo ( http://cameoanderson.deviantart.com/ ) came in third with her Tsunami entry! I think mine turned out to be far too depressing and "mature" for the contest. The winner featured Stitch I'm pretty sure. (Since the entries were in Russian I really couldn't tell :P)



So here is my current WIP. Shylock, the guardian of Pestilence in the buff. No he doesn't normally wander around like this, but I decided I wanted to color him in all his layers. So I did one with no clothes, then I'll add one with bandages, and the one with the outfit!

Secretly I just suck at clothes so i don't wanna color them. *likes nekkid* Deal with it.

Anyways, that's the end of my first blog, I'd love input on the pieces up, I'll talk more about them later when I'm not being hounded to get offline and go to Taco Bell :P

No comments:

Post a Comment