Sunday, March 29, 2009

Updates and such...

I have spent this weekend making my site xHTML compliant, re-arranging pages to make it more readable, adding more images etc.. Tomorrow I will be working on windharps.net, the client has made a lot of big decisions in the last few weeks on how he wants his marketing to go. We're refocussing on selling the kits online and drawing attn to Steve's new designs. It's gonna be something else. He's also having a month long gallery show at the Croswell this April featuring the debut of his historical collection!



On a non art note, I've been training the husky's using the "Perfect Dog" program you may have seen on one of those late night infomercials. They're extremely difficult and stubborn, but they're really catching on. We're only having a problem when they're around distractions.



Wytheria is getting a complete overhaul very very soon. You can read details about it up and coming in Wytheria's new blog. Wytheria.blogspot.com Jacqui Cameo and I will all be submitting to that.

Anyhow, on the art front, let's talk about contests. Contests are a great way to get your work seen. Even if you don't win these contests you will get exposure. I personally have gotten quite a few commissions this way. So if you're an artist looking for some popularity or paid work, entering contests is a nice way to do this. And of course, if yo u win them, there might be a good prize involved.

Have a good one! :)

P.S. I miss fallout3 and my laptop, they should be home tomorrow by 4:30 according to fedex..

No comments:

Post a Comment