Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mischief Making

Good evening, nearly morning. Thanks as always for checking in on my humble art blog. I try to keep updating regularly, so here's what I have for you this time.
I've been busy doing terribly boring graphics for the online game I work for, and haven't been doing too much in the way of digital art. However, I do have something fun done in the traditional vein to hopefully entertain you!

I suppose I probably have mentioned Mischief before in this blog, but just in case I haven't, here he is. My adorable, albeit far too aptly named, Siberian Husky, Mischief.



Well he and his brother Gandalf are going to the art festival next weekend in style. They will both go in costume, Gandalf as a peasant turned hero, and Mischief as the dark knight he must battle!

They're gonna look amazing, and I have a preview of Mischief for blog readers only!


No comments:

Post a Comment