Friday, November 11, 2011

A new site to find a challenge!

Just a small post to update you guys on a find I just made. I'm probably a bit late to the party and half of you already know about this little gem, but just in case you don't!



Illustration Friday!


I discovered this site last night as they were wrapping up their weekly challenge with the theme 'stripes'. Unfortunately, I discovered it an hour before it ended, and so was not able to formally enter it, but I still cooked up a fun Illustration!



This also represents one of my new vector illustrations. This was created in Illustrator in probably 4 hours, I'm just learning! About a half hour of that was in Photoshop inking the original for live trace ;)

The next one (announced today) is silent! You will see an illustration for that in a later blog.
I've completed this, My illustration for silent!

No comments:

Post a Comment