Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Afternoon all!

I did an art challenge suggested to me by my friend Jessica. Well she didn't suggest it to me cause she's a jerk, but she did Belle and I felt like copying her! ;)


The concept behind this challenge was to do a coloring page of a Disney character in the style of a traditional painting, preferably a classic. All the rest decided to do a Disney Princess, but I figured that's too easy ;) I chose Goofy!

My coloring page was this

And here's mine!



Overall I like it, but I need to work on color blending. I'm going to attempt some methods that were suggested to me by friends then hopefully you'll be seeing Goofy again even better!

The originator of this idea was the amazing Ryan Wood

http://woodyart.blogspot.com/2009/06/princess-coloring-book.html

No comments:

Post a Comment