Tuesday, October 4, 2011

"Reimagine Yourself" Art Competition, Win autographed Tony DiTerlizzi merchandise!

Tony DiTerlizzi "Re-Imagine Yourself" Art competition!


I currently operate the facebook fan page for Illustrator Tony Diterlizzi. When I first joined facebook one of the first thing I did was look around so that I could "become a fan" of my favorite artists and illustrators. I found many there, Gris Grimly is really active on his! I looked though, and Tony just didn't have a page! So I made one. It was the first page I created. I now run one for myself and a couple for ventures I am working on. I've been trying to keep up with it, and it's been growing in size. I post fairly regularly updating when he updates his blog, or when an event is coming up, book is released (WondLa 2 is coming out soon!), or anything else of interest. Well one day, I happened to notice that Tony is among those who "like" the page. He sent me an email thanking me for running the page and then sent me a ton of good stuff (most autographed) to give away! Well I was pretty jazzed, and came up with (naturally) an art contest!


Anyways, the "Re-Imagine Yourself" art competition requires participants to "Re-Imagine" themselves as a character in something illustrated by Tony. (Spiderwick, WondLa, Planescape etc...) I received a lot of amazing entries, and I want to share them here.

To vote go to http://www.facebook.com/TonyDiterlizziFan and click like! Then click on the entry that is your favorite, and cast your vote! Voting has ended

I will be adding artists' websites/blogs/gallery links when I receive them.


Celina Guajardo

Ernesto Lomeli

Jason Karecki
WINNER: 3rd Place



Lisa Anchin http://lisaanchin.com
WINNER: 2nd Place



Sarah Elizabeth

Wendy McDowell

Ray Mera

PaulSapkowski
Winner: 1st Place

Aren't they amazing? Let the artist know what you think! Check the page out. They really deserve some appreciation for all their hard work.
http://www.facebook.com/TonyDiterlizziFan

I will be giving away more prizes, so if you keep an eye on it you might just be the winner! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment